When confirming your booking please provide us with the following information:
- Full Name
- Google Maps location map sent via WhatsApp
- Email address
- Contact number
- Security or building restrictions
Props and equipment:
Our photographers use natural lighting as much as possible in home sessions and they use furniture and interior corners as backgrounds for our photographs. For newborns, we use posing fabrics. If you require any different setups, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.
Preparing for your appointment:
If you are having a newborn or baby photography session, please make sure that the baby is well-fed and rested, and prepare any items you would like to use in the photographs before our photographer arrives so the photographer can start the appointment promptly.
To ensure the best results and prevent children from becoming overstimulated, please keep the number of people in the immediate location to a minimum. Our photographer might not be able to complete the session if there are too many guests or if the area is untidy.
Services & Prices:
For a full list of our packages and product offerings, please visit our website. (Link to packages)
Zoom In Photography L.L.C.’s Standard Price List
The charges in this Contract are based on Zoom In Photography L.L.C.’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
Deposit & Payment
The Client shall make an aforementioned deposit to retain Zoom In Photography L.L.C. to perform the services speciﬁed herein. At such time as this order is completed, the deposit shall be applied to reduce the total cost and Client shall pay the balance due. The balance shall be paid in full at delivery of the booked photo session.
- Our photographers cover the whole Dubai area at no additional cost. We add travel charges for shoots outside Dubai. For Sharjah, it’s AED300 and for the other Emirates, it’s AED500.
- If there are more people in the photos than specified in the package description, we charge AED100 for each additional person.
- If your session takes more time than specified in the session description, we charge an additional AED500 per hour.
- Additional prints or digital photographs may be available for purchase.
- If there are any costs/fees associated with the location the client has chosen for their session, you, the client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will not guarantee or arrange payment on any location
We offer several payment options:
- Cash on the day of the shoot
- Zoom In Gift Voucher Redemption
- Credit card on the day of the shoot (Visa or Master Card only). Please note that we do not accept American Express.
- PayPal: payment should be made to account “email@example.com”
- Direct bank transfer (ask our team for more details)
Changing your appointment:
If you need to change the time, location or number of people for your appointment, please inform us at least 48 hours before the appointment and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
If a Client shall request to reschedule within 48 hours of the photography date, then Zoom In Photography L.L.C. has the right to assess the situation and liquidate damages shall be charged accordingly.
Canceling your appointment:
If the Client shall cancel this Contract two (2) or more calendar days before the photography date, any deposit paid to Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall be refunded in full. If Client shall cancel within two (2) days of the photography date and if Zoom In Photography L.L.C. does not obtain another assignment for that date, liquidated damages shall be charged in a reasonable amount not to exceed the deposit. A cancellation fee of AED 300 fee shall be charged at your next appointment if the Client cancels within 24 hours of the photography date. A cancellation fee of AED 1,000 fee shall be charged at your next appointment if the Client cancels within 2 hours of the photography date/time.
Reshoots / Refunds
Reshoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Reshoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, makeup, hair or weather related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
In the case of the Newborn session, the client must follow the photographer’s instructions in order to have a smooth session.
Our working hours are 9 am to 6 pm. We accept photoshoot booking requests from Saturday to Thursday. If you need to schedule your session outside these hours, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you. Please note that we don’t do any sessions after sunset due to lighting considerations.
We don’t remove objects, change colours, or make any extreme Adobe Photoshop changes to the photographs.
It is best to schedule outdoor sessions in the early morning or late afternoon.
Outdoor sessions are not available between June and August
- We don’t give you the RAW unedited photographs from your photoshoot. We give you high-resolution photographs as specified in the description of the session you choose.
- Our Photographers are the only ones in-charge of the process of the production of the images, they have the professional expertise to select the best images out of these RAW files and edit them.
- If you have a specific style in mind, please share it with us before booking, and we will tell you if we can help.
- Please relax and trust our team!
Copyrights & Usage:
A client must choose one of these 2 options on signing the agreement with our photographer after the session.
- NO, Client has a full copyright of the photographs from Zoom In Photography L.L.C. Hence, the Client expressly PROHIBITS Zoom In Photography L.L.C. from the usage of the photographs for Marketing, Publishing, Social Media, or Website Portfolio – or any other purposes.
- YES, Client WAIVE the copyright of all or some photographs, which allows Zoom In Photography L.L.C. to the usage of those photographs for Marketing, Publishing, Social Media, or Website Portfolio.
Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall create an online gallery on its website for clients to access the photographs generate during aforementioned Photography Date. This Online Gallery is securely protected with a password and private on our website. We upload ONLY the low-resolution colour version of the photographs. This Online Gallery is valid for 12 months, means those uploaded photographs will be deleted from our servers afterwards.
With an agreement to create such online gallery by Zoom In Photography L.L.C., the Client hereby also agrees to the terms & conditions of third party providers Zoom In Photography L.L.C. might be using for hosting purposes.
- Photographs printing on photo paper: Zoom In Photography L.L.C uses quality photo paper glossy or matt.
- Clients who have opted-in to the option of “Choose Later” to their selection for printing their photographs, means they granted their approval for the below:
- Photographs will be shared with the client through the web using privately and securely our online galley service
- These have to be selected within max 7 calendar days starting from the day we share the photos with the client and we send them an email notification. In a case of default of not receiving the client’s photos selection within the time frame, it is Zoom In’s right to do so and dispatch the package to their address.
Copyright & Reproductions
Unless otherwise agreed on in position ‘A’ of the Zoom In’s Photography Service Contract of the Service Contract of the signed off Service Contract, Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall own the copyright in all photographs created and shall have the exclusive right to make reproductions. Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall only make reproductions for the Client or for Zoom In Photography L.L.C.’s portfolio, samples, self-promotions, entry in photographic contests or art exhibitions, editorial use, website, Social Media channels, or for display within or on the outside of Zoom In Photography L.L.C.’s premises. Photographs of female clients wearing hijab/abaya shall not be exposed to any men in any case. However, Zoom In Photography L.L.C. may not guarantee that such photographs may not be exposed by third parties of which the Client has purchased products through Zoom In Photography L.L.C.
Unless otherwise agreed on in position ‘A’ of the Zoom In’s Photography Service Contract of the Service Contract of the signed off Service Contract, the Client is obtaining prints for personal use only and shall not sell said prints. If Client is obtaining a print for newspaper announcement of the birth, editorial use or website, Zoom In Photography L.L.C. authorizes Client to reproduce the print in this manner. In such event, Client shall run a credit for Zoom In Photography L.L.C. adjacent to the photograph.
Failure to Perform
If Zoom In Photography L.L.C. cannot perform this Contract due to force majeure or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Zoom In Photography L.L.C.’s photographer’s illness, then Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall return the deposit and/or fees to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. For the event that the Client has paid the full fees upfront and the photographs have been generated by Zoom In Photography L.L.C. If the Client does not like photographs taken, the fees shall not be refundable to the Client. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of Zoom In Photography L.L.C. In the event Zoom In Photography L.L.C. fails to perform for any other reason, Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order. Amounts for products from third parties sold through Zoom In Photography L.L.C. to the Client shall not be refundable unless in a case of damage of such products at the time of delivery. In case the courier service used for delivery of the photographs to the Client should damage, destroy or lose the photographs, such shall be the responsibility of the used courier service. However, Zoom In Photography L.L.C. will obtain adequate insurance with the courier service for its shipment.
Zoom In Photography L.L.C. may assign its photographer at Zoom In Photography L.L.C.’s discretion to take the photographs. However, Zoom In Photography L.L.C. shall be hereby obliged to only employ female photographers for photography sessions with female clients, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolour over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes as well as DVD or USB media which may deteriorate due to delamination and oxidation, and Client releases Zoom In Photography L.L.C. from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon the deterioration due to such inherent qualities. Our final photo production is calibrated to ensure the best printing quality, however, photo quality may change when you view/print them depending on many factors such as, but not limited to, display model and its brightness/contrast, printer type, printing paper used.
Zoom In Photography LLC is not responsible for any injuries inflicted upon any participating parties. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
The Client obliged to accept and follow our photographer’s recommendations and directions both prior to and during the photo session, this will facilitate providing our best of the services.
If you fail to do so, Zoom In reserve the right to pause the session and bring the client’s attention to the consequences of the not obliging, but you will still remain liable for the entire Payment should you reach a mutual agreement to not continue the service. Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on. Clients are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts.
This Contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modiﬁcations of this Contract must be in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver of a breach or default hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of a subsequent breach or default of either the same provision or any other provision of this Contract.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of the United Arab Emirates and the Laws and Regulations of the Emirate of Dubai. The parties have read both the front and back of this Contract, agree to all its terms, and acknowledge receipt of a complete copy of the Contract signed by both parties. Signatures below are optional unless Terms & Conditions page is printed on a separate sheet of paper.
This post is also available in: Arabic